• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this season boring to you?

Even before the repeatedly dead-horse beaten topics I have had a hard time focusing on anything past halftime since game one. I think that may be a big problem with players too.

I am half convinced that a lot of the forms of entertainment we have now create very short attention spans, especially for younger people or players.

The games just feel so long. I swear by halftime I feel like I have watched the entire game. I debated on making an entire thread about this subject but felt like I lacked a lot of substance and would just come off as rambling.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

It's boring in the sense that it's predictable. We're going to appear to be good against teams that are flawed, snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory against mid-level teams, and get beat by good teams. A bad O-line, supect OC and suspect QB play will be at the center of it all.

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

I was incredibly bored for the first time this season during the Giants game.  Up until then I thought we were just having bad days.  It's clear to me the coaching staff doesn't know what to do and Darnold is in over his head after all the hype and praise of the first few weeks has worn off.  A four game losing streak with our toughest games yet to be played, it just feels like another wasted season I spent months looking forward to.  It sucks when it's only October and it feels hopeless.

• Beer 1