• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this season boring to you?

22 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Even before the repeatedly dead-horse beaten topics I have had a hard time focusing on anything past halftime since game one. I think that may be a big problem with players too.

I am half convinced that a lot of the forms of entertainment we have now create very short attention spans, especially for younger people or players.

The games just feel so long. I swear by halftime I feel like I have watched the entire game. I debated on making an entire thread about this subject but felt like I lacked a lot of substance and would just come off as rambling.

It's not the entertainment that created the short attention spans. That would be the drugs given for all the "adhd" kids are subjected instead of letting them burn off energy and teachers/parents actually doing their jobs. Short attention span zombies are also easier for the ruling class to control and get distracted...Princess Friendship Day GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom. Oh, shiny

Last year was worst to me without fans but honestly I’m use to being bored every other season for their 26 years of existence anyway. Never had back to back winning seasons don’t see how it can get much worse, I guess if they relocate. I could see happening since Tepper is running team into the ground and fans are starting not to come to games and sell tickets to other team fans. 

• Beer 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

Last two seasons have been boring.. But I'm losing interest anyways as I get older

I think you get less emotionally attached as you get older.   I do enjoy a good exciting football game though.  I'd rather watch a legit random exciting game (whether that is big plays or some storyline/narrative that makes it cool)....than just watch the Panthers squeak out a random win that doesn't really mean anything. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Last year was worst to me without fans but honestly I’m use to being bored every other season for their 26 years of existence anyway. Never had back to back winning seasons don’t see how it can get much worse, I guess if they relocate. I could see happening since Tepper is running team into the ground and fans are starting not to come to games and sell tickets to other team fans. 

Isn't he kinda tied to the Soccer team now? Not that I see that packing the stands either

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

Carolina football has been pretty boring for some time now.  The entire Rhule era has been a snooze fest and so was the end of Ron's. 

That is what happens when your team is built around a RB in today's NFL. 

Not a coincidence that the entertainment value of the team has gone in the shitter since they got rid of the only entertaining player they had in Cam Newton. He at least made the games exciting to watch.

• Pie 4

12 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I dont think Tepper just spent a billion dollars or whatever it was on their brand new training facility in Rock Hill just to up and move the team to London or San Antonio or some poo. 

• Pie 1