• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Concussed, Patriots Game Next Week, Sign Cam,

Kryptick

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

If we’re serious about winning, you consider signing Cam. 

at any rate, we should start another thread about trading for Deshaun Watson.

I was like....wait are you serious...and then I read the second sentence :  You are trolling.   Nice.  😄

24 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Name one worse. You might be the least knowledgeable person here.

LMAOOOOO...thats funny. And you really have the audacity to defend the trash we have had at qb outside of cam over a guy in a certified back up role who hasn't even been here 2 full years?? I gotta remember i dont get anything from Going back and forth with poster like you. Lost cause.

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOOOO...thats funny. And you really have the audacity to defend the trash we have had at qb outside of cam over a guy in a certified back up role who hasn't even been here 2 full years?? I gotta remember i dont get anything from Going back and forth with poster like you. Lost cause.

Taylor H is better than PJ

Allen is better than PJ

Grier is better than PJ

Hurt Cam is better than PJ

Sammy is better than PJ

I can not think of anyone worse than PJ.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

What does this prove? I said both Grier and pj suck and it doesn’t matter if you’re choosing between the two. We should’ve brought a vet in here or drafted a qb or we should definitely trade for Watson right now

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

What does this prove? I said both Grier and pj suck and it doesn’t matter if you’re choosing between the two. We should’ve brought a vet in here or drafted a qb or we should definitely trade for Watson right now

It proves that I said what I said that I said. You accused me of only saying we should’ve kept Grier and I proved to you that I said in August that we weren’t valuing the backup QB position.