• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam

ladypanther

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Back to the basics did wonders for Sam. Get better because I want to beat NE.

Sam being on the field won't make a lick of difference. The gameplan this game was hoping we can successfully run the ball enough to make him a non-factor. Don't know if that will work against a better Patriots defense. 

The offense is still heavily limited by Sam.

• Poo 9

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Sam being on the field won't make a lick of difference. The gameplan this game was hoping we can successfully run the ball enough to make him a non-factor. Don't know if that will work against a better Patriots defense. 

The offense is still heavily limited by Sam.

PJ is the most erratic passer in the league and if we can’t convert 3rd downs like we did today we don’t stand a snowballs chance in hell.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

I was impressed with Abdullah today . He ran hard and can catch out of the backfield . Hubbard ran hard as well but does not  do as well catching the ball . I was also impressed with Darnald today but he can't stay healthy running as much as he did today .  He laid it all out for the win .  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

PJ is the most erratic passer in the league and if we can’t convert 3rd downs like we did today we don’t stand a snowballs chance in hell.

Exactly.  With Sam, there is a chance of converting 3rd downs (I think they went 7 of 11, i believe?) in crucial situations.

With PJ, there is a chance of going 0 for a billion.

Sam may not be the future QB here but he's still an actual legitimate NFL QB in comparison to Mr. XFL himself PJ Walker.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I was really happy to see how Sam was playing today.  Playing in the plays, not doing stupid things.  His feet looked better, calmer.  It really helped to run the ball effectively, and we're going to have to live and die by that the rest of the season.

I will say this: Sam has guts.  Running power like that, constantly running and making plays when guys aren't open to convert downs.  He also played well despite his guys continually letting him down with drops.

He has plenty of issues, but Sam played well today.  It's not enough to overcome the bad games, but he just needs to keep playing this this today: under control.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, d-dave said:

I was really happy to see how Sam was playing today.  Playing in the plays, not doing stupid things.  His feet looked better, calmer.  It really helped to run the ball effectively, and we're going to have to live and die by that the rest of the season.

I will say this: Sam has guts.  Running power like that, constantly running and making plays when guys aren't open to convert downs.  He also played well despite his guys continually letting him down with drops.

He has plenty of issues, but Sam played well today.  It's not enough to overcome the bad games, but he just needs to keep playing this this today: under control.  

Well let's just hope he first finds a way to recover 'cause concussions are no joke.  

• Pie 4