• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winston carted off

Jmac

7 hours ago, Mage said:

What would happen to this forum if Cam Newton signed with the Saints and led them to the postseason?

I would to hate to see it, more for Cam then any Panthers fans’ feelings 

love the man but he needs to retire.  

Gotta be hard to still be young, top,athlete  and have a shoulder that can’t function 

he doesn't need to be punch drunk at 50 either and he may very well be with the head shots he has taken 

9 hours ago, Mage said:

What would happen to this forum if Cam Newton signed with the Saints and led them to the postseason?

N/A

Even if they signed him and made the playoffs he will not be "leading" them to the playoffs. They're already 5-2 and have gotten to that point with poor QB play. Their D and Sean Payton are the only reason they're any good.

16 minutes ago, t96 said:

N/A

Even if they signed him and made the playoffs he will not be "leading" them to the playoffs. They're already 5-2 and have gotten to that point with poor QB play. Their D and Sean Payton are the only reason they're any good.

I mean yeah but I meant just he'd be the QB of the team.  I think he's finished too, but it would still make me pretty sad if Cam ever donned a Saints uniform (not that I think he will... but the insanity that would ensue on this forum would be hilarious)

Edited by Mage

12 minutes ago, Mage said:

I mean yeah but I meant just he'd be the QB of the team.  I think he's finished too, but it would still make me pretty sad if Cam ever donned a Saints uniform (not that I think he will... but the insanity that would ensue on this forum would be hilarious)

I'm already pretty numb to it. Him donning a Pats uniform is just as bad.

It’s not hard to tell which posters are actually liked in real life. Well, I take that back. It’s not hard to tell which posters aren’t liked in real life. They’re the ones that typically take issue with the people that everyone either likes or gravitates towards. 

Anyways, I root for Jameis. He was having a decent year, and I wanted him here. Hopefully, he comes back even better.