• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Respek for PJ

7 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

did you see that pass he attempted today? he got shut down in a hurry after just one play. he’s a grease fire in a panthers uniform

image.gif.7ac2bf92901611878b2a3eb30e6c09e4.gif

TD doesn’t happen without that perfect handoff.   

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

College Basketball Dancing GIF by Temple Owls

GIF by Temple Owls

GIF by Temple Owls

temple football owl GIF by Temple Owls

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm happy for PJ that he's able to cash some NFL checks for himself, but he's atrocious and he's not an NFL roster caliber QB and that's why he's never made an NFL roster until his college coach got an NFL job.

Basically this… is PJ exciting?  Hell yeah, he can make anything happen on any given play, but damn.  He’s simply not an NFL-caliber player at QB and I’m not sure what more people expect from an XFL standout

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

Read option is the only thing PJ adds to the offense.  His decision making and accuracy, however, is terrible. 

Or Siemian, even the Cowboys backup looks like an average run of the mill game manager. I'm still wondering even after the run game was working, why every pass play we call has safeties head hunting the receivers? Like already in position to maul the guys. Still dunno if the run game was masking Sam's decisions or Brady's limited pass routes

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

Read option is the only thing PJ adds to the offense.  His decision making and accuracy, however, is terrible. 

I feel like I remember the accuracy being good he just forces the ball into wherever he wants. 

I was listening on the radio when he tried to throw the red zone pick and they were flabbergasted, must have looked terrible on TV. 

16 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I feel like I remember the accuracy being good he just forces the ball into wherever he wants. 

I was listening on the radio when he tried to throw the red zone pick and they were flabbergasted, must have looked terrible on TV. 

It was horrible. Literally could have thrown it away, took the sack, or tried to run and instead tried to cram it between a bunch of Falcons.