• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline is Tomorrow, Who do we buy, who do we sell?

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

So most say no about Dillard for Taylor.....weird

Just doing a heat check and still throwing it at the wall;

Donovan Smith for Keith Taylor.

Forget if its possible, just would that be be enough?

Im trying to find a equal to Keith Taylor, mainly LT/OL..

I think some people really like Taylors upside, as do I.  We have been discussing possible OL trade options for a few months and honestly the league is just short on available guys at those positions right now.  Just feel that no franchise is going to hand over a decent OT unless they have given up hope with that player.

2 hours ago, catnip said:

Would you trade CMC today with the Titans for their 1st round pick  next year . It would unload a big contract and give us two first next year .  We are not going to make the playoffs this year and Fits could fix our QB situation or O-line with these picks . Hubbard and Ameer seems to do a good job and not as expensive ,

No GM would give the Panthers a first for an injured and overpaid RB that has only played in 6 games since signing a $64 million extension. And I say he is overpaid since he can't stay on the field.

22 minutes ago, Basbear said:

But LT......Dillard is on a rookie deal as well. Hes not a lost cause and they would have to take some dead cap hit. So you would turn down Taylor for Dillard??

Yea Talyor is playing well, but he was an 5th rounder. Dillard was on everyones top 20 list and plays LT, just one year ago. I think its worth the risk, in order to get potential you have to trade something of value. Bouye has little to no value to the rebuilding eagles, where as Taylor does....

Im not full 100% for it, but think its fair for everyone and worth the risk for panthers. 

Eh....I tend to think that Dillard might just be a bust. Not sure I would send a talented player for him. Perhaps some minor draft capital. 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I think some people really like Taylors upside, as do I.  We have been discussing possible OL trade options for a few months and honestly the league is just short on available guys at those positions right now.  Just feel that no franchise is going to hand over a decent OT unless they have given up hope with that player.

Your reasons are why I picked Taylor. In order to get a valued lotto ticket, you need to give up some value. I love Taylors play and its currently a highly overvalued OL market. So its going to be higher value needed to take a 2019 1st round LT. He got everything you want far as numbers for LT.....sorta like Greg Little tho....

• Pie 1

If I remember correctly its been reported that Fit has been in contact with Philly about Dillard (during the offseason), but Philly wasn't wanting to give him up. At least not for whatever Fit offered. I wonder if the Price has gone up or down? I know we don't have the draft capital now that we did then.

4 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

The Jets aren't trading their franchise QB, but if they do, I heard the early favorites are the Saints and Eagles...

Rumored asking price is 6 first round picks and 4 starting-caliber roster players. 

Think they'll take two of their previous starters instead? We got a couple we could send back to them...

• Flames 1