• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Patriots, what do you know?

Zod

Two things with Bellinchek 

1. He will take advantage of the aggression of the panthers defense,  his OC will do a lot of misdirection, screens, end arounds. Delays after panthers penetrate ..ie, throw where they aren’t   Gap integrity and holding the edge will  e huge in this game

2. he will put 8 in the box and a man of DJ and say, ok, score   He knows PJ will be on a short leash

The TEs could have big games for both teams 

as I said in another thread, the Pats aren’t world beaters but they are a smartly coached team.  Can Rhule and staff match, who knows   I guess we will see 

frankly, I’d rather they stay with the oline from last week vs putting Efflin back in there but it is what it is 

Edited by raleigh-panther

Having mixed emotions about this game. I fell pretty good but at the same time, Bill Belichick made Justin Herbert look like a college QB. I don’t care if it’s Darnold or PJ playing this Sunday, it’s probably going to be ugly for them. We better be able to run the ball to stay in this game. 

From what I can see, people here are underestimating the Patriots. Took the Cowboys to overtime and just won against the Chargers.

If we're stuck with PJ, I would take a page out of Dan Henning's playbook and bring back the Wildcat. Worked brilliantly against Belichick ages ago and it's been long enough that they won't be ready for it.

On 11/2/2021 at 7:06 AM, Zod said:

Can our defense confuse their rookie QB? 

Can we shut them down completely?

Will we have to with PJ at QB (probably)?

Inquiring minds want to know. 

I'm trying to stay optimistic but realistically,  we're about to get our asses kicked.  And it all starts with the top....coaching. rhule will get out-coached yet again by a legend.  Bill bellichick probably the best at preparing his teams against younger inexperienced  opponents. Mac Jones is on a roll, Pats defense has been playing well lately especially the secondary.  Our defense will have trouble getting pressure to QB and stopping duo TE's hunter and jonnu Smith.  Pj walker will throw 4 pics against red hot pats secondary.  No CMC...decided to "opt out" .....again. punk ass bitch 

45 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Like to see you call him that to his face.

Anyone who comes on here and calls our best player a "punk ass bitch" is to me the definition of the worst kind of troll, and should be banned.

I'm sorry bro I didn't know you and CMC were dating and he was paying your bills. No disrespect. Only frustrated cause the dude never plays. Again apologies. Allow me to retort.....CMC is a PAB. And it's chumps like you defending him letting him off the hook.  Hope you and CMC have a good life together 

53 minutes ago, bigdavis said:

Like to see you call him that to his face.

Anyone who comes on here and calls our best player a "punk ass bitch" is to me the definition of the worst kind of troll, and should be banned.

Bigdavis + CMC = 💑/👪 together in holy matrimony like a family ❤❤❤