• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message from Haason

I’m not an auto mechanic but I still know how to rebuild a car engine and do most things a mechanic can do.

Most people aren’t born with the athletic gifts to become professional athletes. Just because they’re not pro ball players doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Some fans understand offensive and defensive football concepts and can watch games and clearly see right and wrong / good and bad. Why do you think analytics have become so prevalent in sports. I mean people pay money for PFF for fugs sake.

I could be the smartest football person out there but if I’m not a freak of nature athlete I’m never going to become a professional football player. There are plenty of NFL players that get by on nothing more than their athleticism and are dumber than a box of rocks when it come to understanding football. That’s why guys flame out all the time after getting drafted high because they blew people away at the combine but still can’t grasp their playbooks after 4 years.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

I can understand his frustration but calling out fans isn't helping matters either. Just ten years ago you would be lucky to see more than a couple Panthers fans out and about during an away game. At the end of the day this a business driven by fans investments so might be worth considering before posting 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I can understand his frustration but calling out fans isn't helping matters either. Just ten years ago you would be lucky to see more than a couple Panthers fans out and about during an away game. At the end of the day this a business driven by fans investments so might be worth considering before posting 🤷‍♂️

Yeah like Honey Badger calling out Chiefs fans but guess what all fans know y’all’s defense sucks.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It was a Twatter post so he was undoubtedly getting trolled and it was clearly successful.

Zero idea why people still use Twatter.

I wouldn't if I was a public professional figure. The internet is easy when you have anonymity both ways but brutal if not.

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, Waldo said:

So many possibilities here. Wonder what set him off?

Maybe he read some of frankw's "critiques"?  😉

But seriously, I'm curious, too.

I would HOPE he's not defending the O-Line because if he is, he's being loyal to a fault here (emphasis on FAULT) because they've been terrible.