• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Alemanders said:

He played well enough last year to play the rest of the season over sam

Full stop

There’s a man named Stan that works on the local radio station here who knows Cams family personally when he worked in Atlanta. He said that Cam would not come back here and that he would rather watch the Panthers fail than return.

I would just give up on Cam as he’s not coming back and it’s insanity to keep thinking that it’s an option.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Darnold sucks but this is so not true. This narrative is ridiculous. Ryan Kalil was way better than Paradis. Turner in the playoff years and Norwell were pro-bowlers/all-pros and light years ahead of the trash we have at guards. I’d almost say that Remmers in 2015 outside of 2 games was as good as Moton this year and healthy Williams in 2017 was as good as any Moton years. LT is a push, just never been good although Oher in 2015was probably the best after Gross.

This OL’s interior is so much worse than Cam”s interior it’s and insult to say they were worse than this current lot. Cam had two pro bowl OL and two more than made all-pro teams. That’s 4 of 5. There’s no one on this OL that’s been on that level.

Still doesn’t change the fact that we’ve wasted $54M in cap space and wasted a 2nd, 3rd and 4th on two QB experiments gone wrong the past two years. 

2015 was an outlier year the rest where awful. Bryon bell, Nate Chandler and amini silatolu say hi

Just now, Monrowed said:

There’s a man named Stan that works on the local radio station here who knows Cams family personally when he worked in Atlanta. He said that Cam would not come back here and that he would rather watch the Panthers fail than return.

I would just give up on Cam as he’s not coming back and it’s insanity to keep thinking that it’s an option.

So a guy knows a guy said Cam would risk never playing football again outbof spite.

Sounds legit.

Just now, 45catfan said:

Wow, he rolls out and has a guy wide open with absolutely NOBODY around him.  I'm in awe!  Hell, I could have made that throw.

So yeah, this highlight is all you've seen and you haven't seen him play and know he's made many more good throws, which the tweet states, you just aren't impressed by this particular highlight

Again

Yall can't see the forest from the trees

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Our defense is legit just need a qb and an interior lineman or two. 

Defense is having a great game for sure... Hope we can somehow entice Reddick and Gilmore to stay...

I think we probably need to replace the entire interior. Definitely need a QB too. No point in even playing Sam anymore.

• Pie 1