• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

They are cuffing Darnold too much.

Yea, he's bad.  But at this point you just have to let him throw.  Whatever happens, happens.  But we aren't going to win the game with 3 yards and a cloud of dust in the run game.

I want to agree with you, but I don't think it's them doing that to Sam.  I think Sam is doing that to himself.  He has slowly regressed over weeks to the point that he doesn't trust anything he sees and often defaults to checking down and/or throwing it late, leading to injuring WRs or picks. 

He can't be trusted to throw it because he doesn't even trust himself.  This is the worst offense I can ever recall us running - he needs to sit down.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

If a quarterback holds the ball too long and gets pressured it counts the same as if an end comes unblocked and gets there in 1.5 seconds. Eye test shows pressure stats are misleading.

Eye tests also show those pocket numbers are misleading. He is consistently pressured in 2 seconds of dropping back.

Doesn't mean Sam is good btw. He's not.

Edited by mav1234

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Yeah, meanwhile TB is lighting it up in Denver vs. the Cowboys w/some deep throws.  Starting to wonder if the problem last season was the Panthers coaching staff and not TB after all.

I would MUCH rather have Teddy than Sam. At least Teddy is an actual QB. IDK what the hell Sam is. He’s awful. 

• Pie 2

Just now, mav1234 said:

You guys do realize just how bad PJ must have been in practice to not play?  Think about it.  What player has Rhule shown more loyalty, given more opportunities to?

Not long ago we used to say all we wanted the O to do was not turn the ball over... That's why PJ isn't playing

I think it's more of Rhule and Fit bet it all on Sam and are in denial.  

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

You are full of poo 

hiw many tickets have you bought in the past 25 years, I’ll wait 

many of us lived through Jimmy Clausen a d worse 

They have trotted a piss poor product on the field and want PSL holders to pay for it again. There is only one fuging oline man on the field that’s worth a damn and a qb nobody else wanted 

and Tepper got ‘his guy’ as coach 

the PSL holders is the reason Tepper can get away with this garbage.He is making money either way something needs to be done about that or you still be getting the same poo you always have cause the owner is banking in money either way.