• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

PJ didn't look bad in his one start against Detroit.  PJ was the best player in the XFL.  He looks like he's competent when he has been given starters reps in practice.

I don't think he'll be a worldbeater as a starter, but I DO think he's better than Sam.  He obviously has his shortcomings, but anything would be better than Sam right now.  

Also, I don't think the choice to stick with Sam is wholly based on play - this staff has plenty of reason to want to prove they didn't fug up with their second handpicked QB in as many years.  

I don't buy this. PJ is as much their handpicked QB as Darnold is.

PJ has been atrocious this year. Only reason he didn't start is whatever he showed in practice, IMO. If he was better he wins this job.

6 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Let Darnold throw. If he can’t bench him. Not doing anything is worse. 

Whack ass coaching from Rhule and Brady. Both need to be thrown out on their asses.

WTF is Tepper doing down there.

I still have absolutely no idea what the point was in forcing him to start after revealing his throwing shoulder is injured combined with the fact that PJ took starter reps all week, on top of him already sucking ass and coming off of a concussion.  It's just flat out dumb.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Wish Ben Navarro was our owner instead of Tepper. Didn't like Tepper at all. He's the reason Rhule is here for a LONG TIME with his college buds, and has already been a middling owner. We have our Jerry Jones.

Navarro would have been such a big upgrade....he had some nice plans, and he's from the Carolinas too.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

I truthfully think we should put PJ Walker in the game.

Should of started him.  Give him a full game to find some sort of a groove and what might work with him.  

you can’t just trot PJ out down by multiple scores and only ask him to pass.  He isn’t good enough to be that 

4 minutes ago, rico6 said:

No one’s getting perfect protection. Can you point me to a QB that manages a pocket worse than Sam? He does his protection 0 favors

There's a difference between "less than perfect" and "holy poo this is really bad."

And you can still criticize how Sam has responded to pressure, Sure!

But lets not act like this o-line has been any good. at all.  Our that our outlet receivers have been good either.