• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam is done here, and if Rhule doesn't make a move, he will lose the entire team.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

We need an actual QB. Not someone we hope can be some day.

One thing is crystal clear....Rhule absolutely SHOULD NOT be deciding on personnel. 

That’s not an option, an actual qb isn’t playing for this trash team (example Stafford).

Going to have to be the draft and hoping someone develops…followed by growing pains and more losing. Probably smart not to put anyone behind this line tho.

You know…a process that should’ve been started 2 years ago.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Does Robby even matter? I'd rather another productive player on offense talking to Sam than Dropsie Robby. It's calling the kettle black.

Robby looked like a top 10 or 15 receiver last year.  Now he can't catch a cold with Sam and is clearly miserable.  It's not coincidence.  Sam sucks and he's dragging down the rest of the offense with him, if not outright getting them knocked out in the process.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Does Robby even matter? I'd rather another productive player on offense talking to Sam than Dropsie Robby. It's calling the kettle black.

CBS caught some of it but after that third pick Anderson was yelling at Sam. Not sure Robby is one I’d want to piss off. He seems like the type to be able to Macguyver a pretty potent shiv out of a Gatorade bottle. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, AU-panther said:

Who cares if he loses the team?  At this point you are playing for draft position.

Nothing you can realistically do is going to give this team a realistic chance of winning anything important this year.

Yeah as much as it sucks, it might be a good thing for us long term if Ruhle loses the team. Tepper has to make a move. 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Robby looked like a top 10 or 15 receiver last year.  Now he can't catch a cold with Sam and is clearly miserable.  It's not coincidence.  Sam sucks and he's dragging down the rest of the offense with him, of not outright getting them knocked out in the process.

Sam isn't responsible for Robby dropping balls that hit him in the hands. Like I said, I'd rather someone else that doesn't suck talking to him. Anything coming out of Robby's mouth is just trash.

• Beer 1

You can NOT win in this league without a franchise QB, plain and simple! I blame Rhule and Fitt for their evaluation of talent. They really thought Sam was a franchise QB. Head coaching job security have been tied to how successful their QBs are. Rhule will not last long in this league without a QB and he needs to know that now. If he doesn't, he will not see the end of his contract. 

• Pie 3