• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam is done here, and if Rhule doesn't make a move, he will lose the entire team.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I’d straight up cut Sam after this game to send a message to the team. Bring in a vet and give them a week or two while either pj or that other qb takes reps in those games. 

Yep.  Benching him just makes it awkward at this point.  Cut our losses while we're ahead.  We'll lose the same $$ next year cutting him tomorrow vs June 2022.  Just get it over with.  And throw someone else out there not name PJ Walker.  Morgan, a FA, I don't care at this point.

• Pie 1

Just now, davos said:

Yep.  Benching him just makes it awkward at this point.  Cut our losses while we're ahead.  We'll lose the same $$ next year cutting him tomorrow vs June 2022.  Just get it over with.  And throw someone else out there not name PJ Walker.  Morgan, a FA, I don't care at this point.

Yeah. They need to just do it and move on. That’s taking accountability. They fuged up. Own it and move on. They will absolutely lose the team if he plays another game.

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Yeah. They need to just do it and move on. That’s taking accountability. They fuged up. Own it and move on. They will absolutely lose the team if he plays another game.

Rhule has botched 2 straight hand-picked QB choices. If he trots out Sam next week he is waving the white flag to the entire team. 

• Beer 1