• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those who think the REFS rig the game

TheBigKat

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

Can you imagine Rogers, Brady, Manning running towards the sideline and getting plastered like this. Refs would have ejected

I mean, that’s  a clean hit. 

the outrage should be on plays like after they took the TD away from Fields they let a Steeler smash him from behind after the ball had been gone for some time.   But that would have set the Bears backup for a score so they couldn’t call it. 

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, that’s  a clean hit. 

the outrage should be on plays like after they took the TD away from Fields they let a Steeler smash him from behind after the ball had been gone for some time.   But that would have set the Bears backup for a score so they couldn’t call it. 

Remember Cam taking a helmet to the chest @ the Steelers. Speared, no call.

18 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Can you imagine Rogers, Brady, Manning running towards the sideline and getting plastered like this. Refs would have ejected

Bad example as there is nothing wrong there.

There's too many perfect examples bad calls and bad non calls to resort to pointing this one out.

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

The ref said the flag thrown was not for this bit for taunting  prior to it 

the taunting call was questionable 

nothing questionable about it. Marsh STARED at the other side....i mean he STARED at them. Really stared at them...with both eyes!!!!!!! i bet he even had one of his eyebrows raised. i mean that's some intimidating poo. 

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

I am in your camp, I never believed in any of this until I saw this. Most blatant screw job I’ve ever seen

This is why the NFL claims to be an entertainment company and not a sport. They do not guarantee fairness and as a entertainment company they can modify things just like the WWE would. 

• Beer 1