• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add another USC QB - Barkley

CRA

36 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Would people just shut up about Cam? He’s done and he’s never playing here again. Jesus move on. 

agree people act like mvp season cam is going to walk back through the door..he and the panthers are done..after the manner in which they split there is no coming back for him..i keep saying though in 40 years he will be using a walker and the huddle will still be clamoring for him to return ..people forget just how bad his last couple of years were

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

agree people act like mvp season cam is going to walk back through the door..he and the panthers are done..after the manner in which they split there is no coming back for him..i keep saying though in 40 years he will be using a walker and the huddle will still be clamoring for him to return ..people forget just how bad his last couple of years were

Cam doesn't need to be MVP level to be the best player on our roster. 

Stop it. 

• Poo 1

Why trot this guy out there? If this dude plays snaps after we're eliminated from the playoffs and we never even get a look at James Morgan I will have once again been amazed by the ineptitude of this staff. At least see what you got in a guy the Jets drafted in the 4th round ONE year ago. Mike White looks better then Zach Wilson so I don't think the Jets dropped Morgan because he absolutely sucked,  just a numbers/optics thing

32 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Or maybe our staff can just stop fuging sucking.  People keep bringing Cam up because he is clearly better than both of the guys they've brought in since, even at half of what he once was.

It's fine if they decided to move on from the only MVP we've ever had if they thought he was done and they had a clear plan in place to upgrade the position.  Instead, they paid a guy 27 million plus for one year then traded him away to trade away a 2nd round pick for a guy that was 100x worse, is the worst starting QB in the NFL and we owe him 18 million next year on top of what we're still paying Teddy.  That's why people won't shut up about Cam.  Why should we?  When its clear most fans know more than this fuging dumbass incompetent staff about the QB position, you're gonna keep hearing about it.  If they knew more, they would've already proven us wrong and they haven't and can't because they don't.  They're fuging idiots.  Right the wrong and bring Cam back until they can find a young QB of the future to groom.

I dont think 2021 Cam is "clearly" better than these guys at all.  Could he be?  Maybe.  It's not nearly as cut and dry as you all want to act.  Father time Caught up with Cam rapidly as all of his strengths were worn away by time/injuries.  The people who just remember 2015 Cam are never going to move on until he finally retires. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Call Me James said:

Cam doesn't need to be MVP level to be the best player on our roster. 

Stop it. 

Cam wouldn't be anywhere near the best player on our roster as he is now.  But he would be the best QB... Still, I don't think he'd want to be here anyway, and he surely doesn't want to come back for a half season rental, as that is all it'd be...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Cam wouldn't be anywhere near the best player on our roster as he is now.  But he would be the best QB... Still, I don't think he'd want to be here anyway, and he surely doesn't want to come back for a half season rental, as that is all it'd be...

With Cam and if our line could give him the almost 3 seconds Sam has been getting, we could see some wins even with Brady as OC. So naturally we sign Matt freaking Barkley. I thought he retired 5 years ago.