• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where is this 'win now' mentality coming from?

Ivan The Awesome

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

From them obviously trying to win now trading away draft assets for players and it ending up in a dumpster fire. We're too down that hole now. The lie of the slow rebuild has been exposed.

I think the defense got better faster then they thought.. They feel like they got the weapons on offense and the biggest hole is Oline and QB...

And reality what is losing going to get them now??

So long they are in the playoffs hunt, I want to win 178%. Its the only way and why you play the game!!!.......until math shows 0.000000000% no chance at playoff.

I think at the 4-4 record, they are only .5 out of the playoffs.....I know about the current level of play, I still want to win and make the playoffs.

22 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

First off. I love Cam, glad he is back, let's all keep jerking off to that. 

Anyway, In the presses from Rhule and Fitterer, both of them have this win now mentality. When we all know that this team is not equipped to do that. This team is a whole ass o-line away from being competitive. Yes that Defense is fantastic but nothing is going to mask the turnstiles we have for offensive linemen. Not even Cam. 

This team is literally back to square one. You get rid of Cam because of 'health' issues, bring in Teddy Asswater, then hitch your wagon on the Ghost train and now go back to your Ex because it's what you know. 

I know people are happy but fug I am pissed off that they COULD HAVE AVOIDED ALL THIS poo IF THEY KEPT CAM fuging NEWTON IN THE FIRST PLACE AND GAVE HIM A SHOT!!! Now you're down several picks that you need to fix this shitty line. And you expect Cam to make a something out of this pile of dog poo you call an offensive line? 

The fug am I missing here?

Hitch a ride on the Ghost Train.

Ok that's funny. Pie!!!