• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Players Talk Cam Newton Signing..Except Shaq

PanthersGOATFan336

Just now, Varking said:

He’s trying to tell his teammates that they need to focus on this game where Cam isn’t going to help them. Don’t just throw in the towel this week and look ahead to next week because Can will be back. We could steal a win here. That’s the thought anyway. He’s not annoyed Cam is back. 

That was my impression as well. He’s trying to lead the team through this distraction.

• Pie 8

FYI posting poo like this and being butthurt hurt over it is exactly why people are so annoyed with cam stans

every little thing is not something or some slight

shaq is focused on the cardinals not cam, and he’s probably annoyed cam is clearly the focus and not the game in two days

don’t blame him

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 6

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’s trying to tell his teammates that they need to focus on this game where Cam isn’t going to help them. Don’t just throw in the towel this week and look ahead to next week because Cam will be back. We could steal a win here. That’s the thought anyway. He’s not annoyed Cam is back. 

Anybody who thinks otherwise is trying to read something into that interview that just isn't there...

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

These players have one job, to win, and this team is 1-5 in their last six games. Shaq is a leader and acting like it. Sure he could have been more media friendly about it, but can’t be mad at him for being laser focused on the game he’s going to play in three days.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 6

People are blowing it out of proportion but I honestly would be annoyed as fug too if they are supposed to talk about the Cards and all the questions are about Cam and cam and cam and like the whole interview they maybe asked 2-3 questions about the Cards. The questions they asked about Cam were so irrelevant. I mean yeah, he's back, glad he's here. Focus. Got to win. 

• Pie 5

12 minutes ago, onmyown said:

FYI posting poo like this and being butthurt hurt over it is exactly why people are so annoyed with cam stans

every little thing is not something or some slight

shaq is focused on the cardinals not cam, and he’s probably annoyed cam is clearly the focus and not the game in two days

don’t blame him

wtf are you even talking about I just posted a reaction video and said everyone talked about cam but shaq 

did i say is there something underlying no 

stop assuming poo