• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are going to upset ARZ

The Huddler

8 hours ago, Mage said:

If Murray and Hopkins don't play...

The Panthers have the better defense, top to bottom (DL, LBs, DBs)

They (Panthers) have the better wide receivers

They have the better running-back

If we lose, assuming Murray and Hopkins don't play, you will never see me defend Matt Rhule again.

I'm all for limiting McCaffrey's touches but tomorrow is the day to abuse him.  Rely on him.  We need to win and get to 5-5.  Cam entering a 5-5 situation, I believe in him to will us to the playoffs.  But 5-5 is a lot different than 4-6.  Come on Rhule!!

I agree with most of this but there's no way we (panthers) have better wr's than they (cardinals) do

not on this planet or any other one, but I still think we win if kyler sits

5 minutes ago, TF330 said:

I agree with most of this but there's no way we (panthers) have better wr's than they (cardinals) do

On a whole, you are probably right, but DJ Moore is definitely going to be the best receiver on the field today with Hopkins out.  

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

Connor isn’t a beast.  He is having a decent season.  Had one great random game.   He is in AZ because he isn’t a beast.    And he largely plays second fiddle to Edmonds and vultures TDs.  

Too much stock in one game where where so many new guys were on the field.  NFL is all about game tape.    McCoy had 63 QBR for a reason too.  He wasn’t out there doing a lot despite that completion percentage.   

But it is worth noting that PJ will be facing a much tougher test today than Sam had all year.   

Wow u must not watch football lol he has 11 tds and 10 rushing. I guess that’s bad stats? Hell idk if we have 10 total tds all year lol.

1 hour ago, Mage said:

On a whole, you are probably right, but DJ Moore is definitely going to be the best receiver on the field today with Hopkins out.  

yeah I misunderstood and thought you meant as a whole.

Didn't know hop was officially out so that's a win on our part

23 hours ago, The Huddler said:

I can feel it. Our D will play lights out and we will pull the upset

Then its game on with Cam rest of way

....it was ripe....when I heard Cole Mcoy was up to bat...lol ...it was like us playing against sam darnold...

Edited by Pimpdaddy
  • Pie 2