• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about WFT. What do you know?

Zod

16 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

my most hated team outside our division.. i was one that wasn't too mad about beating them at the end of last year (which lost us 7 slots in the draft)..

gotta get the W this week..

I hate them too.  Grew up in Fredericksburg, Va.   they (team and my family and friends) are a lot less annoying when they are losing 

At least I don’t have to hear Hail to the Redskins ad nauseam anymore

I dont hate them as much as those within our division but close

There  will be their fans in the stadium but hopefully the return of cam returns our fans to the stadium

Cam really needs to play with a calm mind and quick decisions around all the emotion Sunday. His ability to connect on passes in the 8 to 15 yard range is going to be key to keep the chains moving  

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 1

They have a strong DL, even without Chase.  If we can keep the energy, play for the home crowd, I think we can win this.

On Defense - don't get beat by McLaurin - a real star in the NFL.  If Taylor get's time, he's going to hit #17, and that's going to be rough.  Still have to control the line of scrimmage and keep them from establishing the run.

I just hope that Panthers don't get cute.  Play good solid football, protect the ball, force some turnovers and get after the QB.  If we can do that, then we'll be good.

7 minutes ago, d-dave said:

They have a strong DL, even without Chase.  If we can keep the energy, play for the home crowd, I think we can win this.

On Defense - don't get beat by McLaurin - a real star in the NFL.  If Taylor get's time, he's going to hit #17, and that's going to be rough.  Still have to control the line of scrimmage and keep them from establishing the run.

I just hope that Panthers don't get cute.  Play good solid football, protect the ball, force some turnovers and get after the QB.  If we can do that, then we'll be good.

Both the Panthers and WTF's are bottom 10 in turnover differential, so that will be an important key to victory. They like coughing the ball up as much as Sam Darnold does.

• Pie 1

This whole "Ron knows Cam" narrative cracks me up. What's he going to do to Cam with all of that 'knowledge?' His defense is on IR, and he's going to have a hard time slowing down Cam now that he's not his coach. He can't bench him for not wearing a tie on the bus, or run him into the ground because his OC is too busy eating paste to draw up a decent game plan. IF, and that's a massive IF, he's able to stifle Cam, we can just swap in PJ and blow his mind. Ron is trash against backup QBs, and with our current setup, basically both Cam and PJ are backups depending on who's in the game. Call it Schrödinger's QB. 

• Pie 7