• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about WFT. What do you know?

Zod

17 hours ago, ladypanther said:
On 11/19/2021 at 1:36 AM, The Huddler said:

anyone know if its possible to get airplane bottles into the stadium? do they check pockets or pat you down? 

what happens if you get caught?

You have to take everything out of your pockets ...they wand you and if they find you with it, you will not be allowed in the stadium.  IIRC, I think the PSL owner for that seat could be in trouble.  Big risk to try it.

My last 2 forays into the stadium (UGa vs. Clemson and Stones) have included a grand total of exactly zero security in terms of wanding/searching, etc...a fat broad could have brought in a half-gallon of James Beam under her skirt no questions asked ...😎

This ain't The Masters, NFW a "PSL holder" would be "in trouble" if a person was caught with a few mini-bottles...LOL 🤣

Bring your mini's, if there's any sort of searching going on you'll be able to see it LONG before you get to the front of the line...cannonball those bitches while you wait!

• Pie 1

On 11/17/2021 at 8:09 AM, TheCasillas said:

That a miss by fox. Can’t believe they didn’t assign Olsen

Because realistically, Fox doesn't care about having a cool experience for Panthers fans to watch.

They put Olsen on their #2 game that about 75% of the country will see.

It would have been cool for us to get to watch/listen to, and I'm sure Olsen would have enjoyed calling that game, but I'm sure he's not mad that they're already using him as their #2 color guy.