• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

6 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

I interpreted it to be Cam saying that he understood, no need to continue to talk about it. Message received.

I did not think it was Cam being disrespectful of Coach.

This.

There's no controversy. Cam talked about this after the game.

He admitted he made a mistake and said it wouldn't happen again. 

Yes it could have been a disastrous penalty but the kickoff team picked up his slack and took care of business next play.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Fug... Im in my 30's and some of the slang the 'kids' use today dont make any sense..

I mean if the above is the meaning of 'say less', then Im cool with it. 

I don’t think it’s slang that kids use. I think it’s Cam screwing up idioms/expressions which he has done in press conferences his entire career.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

6 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Fug... Im in my 30's and some of the slang the 'kids' use today dont make any sense..

I mean if the above is the meaning of 'say less', then Im cool with it. 

Yes the slang of these kids is beyond stupid!!

No capital. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yes it could have been a disastrous penalty but the kickoff team picked up his slack and took care of business next play.

If you go back thru the game day thread, as soon as the penalty occurred, I posted something to the effect of would everyone still be good with the celly if the resulting penalty and a kickoff returned for a TD?

Needless to say, my post received about 20 image.png.9f7334eb5abaaf433ac603c9df65e200.png.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 7

6 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don’t think it’s slang that kids use. I think it’s Cam screwing up idioms/expressions which he has done in press conferences his entire career.

Nah, Cam used it correctly. 

This is a big nothing burger. This is how folks talk now. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

If you go back thru the game day thread, as soon as the penalty occurred, I posted something to the effect of would everyone still be good with the celly if the resulting penalty and a kickoff returned for a TD?

Needless to say, my post received about 20 image.png.9f7334eb5abaaf433ac603c9df65e200.png.

Eh, any kickoff can be returned and it's quite literally the job of the coverage team to tackle a returner. The penalty would factor since it all be ensures a return but the responsibility split would be like coverage team 99%/Cam 1%, if that, for your scenario.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, t96 said:

You my friend are wrong. Leave the "slang" to us who understand. It's ok to not know or understand. The fact you had to google it and copy and paste a definition let's me know you dont get it.

Edited by PanthersGOATFan336