• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs Ain’t Over

shaq

1 minute ago, Paa Langfart said:

the righting is on the wall dude    just the way it is

-writing

Dude can we keep optimism after only one loss? Cam signing revitalized our team we’re hungry and our players are motivated. Cam hit the reset on the season in my eyes were 1-1 and were only gonna improve with Cams chemistry and playbook knowledge improving week by week. Btw cam looked fuging awesome today.

6 hours ago, shaq said:

Our next two games are very winnable, personally I also think the Saints gave is very winnable for us as we’ll. I also think we could steal a game from the Bills due to our defense matching up well with speed. The Bucs are rough but taking 1 game out of the two is possible. Cam is back, the offense looked solid the defense will play better. Keep pounding!

Playoffs aren’t happening for this team

playoffs aren’t happening for this coaching staff 

sadly. It’s that simple 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, shaq said:

He looked great today imagine when he actually gets time to learn the playbook/Panthers build a game plane around Cam.

The issue is not Cam 

the issues start with coaching …everything from game planning. Game execution. Game management   In game adjustments

It could be taken a step further with talent evaluation and the draft 

not trying to be Debbie Downer  I’m calling it as I see it with this coaching staff 

the Panthers coaching staff was thoroughly out coached by Rivera’s

let that sink in 

I see another two years wasted with Rhule and his ‘brand’ bullshit before a Nfl staff is brought to Charlotte 

Meh, yesterday wasn't a playoff team. The staffs learning curve has been too flat to date, I can't get behind them if they can't figure out NFL 101s in their second year's.

I just want to enjoy some mediocre football, it's a hell of a step up from the Sam games. That looks to be all I can expect out of that crew and the mess they have made.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

16 hours ago, shaq said:

Our next two games are very winnable, personally I also think the Saints gave is very winnable for us as we’ll. I also think we could steal a game from the Bills due to our defense matching up well with speed. The Bucs are rough but taking 1 game out of the two is possible. Cam is back, the offense looked solid the defense will play better. Keep pounding!

Can't win in December if you can't stop a running game.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Cam is good enough to get us to a first round exit.

Maybe. I'm not sure even he can play well enough to overcome the defenses weaknesses.  The tape is out on how to beat this team and I doubt we have the personnel to change up enough to overcome it. But any given Sunday and all. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team.