• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

They've been a team since I was 8 years old. So I've been a fan for 76% of my life. I know it's going to happen and every year it is still excruciating waiting for a new season to start. And then the season starts, things go south at some point, and its excruciating waiting for the offseason/draft to see if the team can get things fixed. And then it all happens again. 

I'll never regret a single second of being a fan. I've gotten to follow and cheer for some amazing players. But damn, I just want one year that ends with a shiny football trophy being lifted up in the air. Just one.

Same, bro.  Same.  It just gets old and it sucks.  And it sucks even more when we realize and get hit with that finality that we just wasted all of this time and investment in a complete waste of a coaching staff and will have to start the whole process over soon.

• Pie 2

Just now, Zaximus said:

It's like you haven't watched the NFL since 2000.   It's like you didn't watch the super bowl in 2015.  It's like you ignore the coincidental storylines that magically happen for big games.   I do envy ignorance is iss though. 

I remember the Super Bowl with Jerome Bettis. Seahawks got hosed. 

1 minute ago, MrBubba said:

I'm thinking Sam wasn't the singular problem.  

Yep.

It's gotten so bad that I'm beginning to rethink if Sam was THAT horrible a QB to begin with.

I mean...yeah he was bad with the Jets but up till CMC's injury he was "average" with us which was a huge improvement...then when CMC was lost for a bit and Brady had to actually Coach without CMC, things fell apart and so did Sam.  

He did suck at throwing with time, though.  That's the one thing that was sadly apparent (that's a mental thing that I'm not sure he could ever conquer). 

Oh....is there still a game on?  I'm just about checked out.