• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, ncstatekwi said:
Cam Newton 3/15 81 5.4 0 2 0-0

10.0QBR

Man....those are some SAM DARNOLD numbers....wait....when every QB stinks POO...then who is it on....hhmmmmmmm.......

Sam has had 5-6 games this year he looked the part of franchise QB, you have to ask when even a healthy Cam Newton can't function in this BS offense if Sam was really the problem.

Fire the staff and bring in someone who wants to coach Cam and restructure Sam's contract as 3 years 27 million to spread his cap hit and let him work on the mental aspect of his problems.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Welp, you have it all figured out and my musings are completely meritless, baseless, and outright dumbassery that have no place in this thread or forum.  Sorry to interject with my aloud wondering in the MENSA meeting that was going on here.

I mean, you don't have to take it personal. I didn't think I was being overly aggressive in my responses or anything. My bad. 

I am not sure Cam can throw outs, his ball doesn't look like it has the necessary velocity.  It's like he's looping those passes when he throws it.

Not blaming him for all of this because our O-line is hot garbage, but his throws are questionable downfield....and of course our receivers drop the ball 66% of the time.