• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

It's like you didn't read what I just wrote. I said that it can happen in isolated or high leverage instances. IE single games things like the Super Bowl for instance. Just not consistently like you're trying to say. No one was fixing a game between two losing record garbage teams. 

If you concede it happens you can't just say it's not happening here.  You don't know their long term plans or what they set up to charge more for ad revenue or more ratings which increase what they can charge.  Since Goodell took over its been all money and money first. 

I’m totally done with this coaching staff. Not gonna hold too many of the players against the iron this year. I don’t like the shitty effort by the WRs, the OL is just under invested in and under talented. Darnold just isn’t that good, there’s a difference between the poor games by him and the other two QBs. Clean house, bring in some NFL coaches. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

He is worse that awful against the run

He's a pure pass rusher, we drafted him as such, and he's been one of the best in the league. His run D isn't great but that is what it is with an elite pass rusher. Von Miller was never good against the run. At least Burns gives it his all every fuging play, most of these other guys can not say the same.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm sorry you abandoned the Jets for this trash, man. For real.

Hey man...

I jumped into this turd-infested water with both eyes open.

I'm here for the long-haul despite what a certain Kungfool Idiot claims.

I want to see heads roll now.