• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

We have already wasted 3 years on Matt Rhule, it’s time for a change. Incase you think I made a mistake and meant 2, I didn’t, we already squandered next years draft picks and salary, Darnold trade which was godawful and the contracts we gave out to meh players (Robby Anderson Anyone?) trading for a head case in Henderson

Our draft was atrocious too. I caught a lot of flack for shitting on it, but I’ll say it again, Based on position and need we should Of drafted Parsons or Slater both have played at pro bowl levels this year. That alone means I was right, I’m not a NFL professional and I saw this, how can our people be so blind??

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I really don't care to talk about any of the players at this point. Not Cam, not CMC, not DJack, not Daley not a single one of these dudes.

I am done talking about players. Fire this staff. That is what I have the rest of the season.

Get rid of these bums and get actual NFL coaches in here.

Tepper called rhule his chuck noll.

we’re in trouble.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Money talks so well see once the dolla bills start drying up and empty stadiums sans the opponents chanting their chants on us at home start up again.

The stadium will always be full. The fact this dumbass billionaire called rhule the next chuck noll is scary. We have an ownership problem.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

I’ve been saying give Rhule three years to turn this team around but after today I’m ok with him being fired like right now. 

Today was a total embarrassment, on par with the Giants loss. There is no excuse with the talent we have that we should look so bad. 

You could see it on his face today... the end is near.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Money talks so well see once the dolla bills start drying up and empty stadiums sans the opponents chanting their chants on us at home start up again.

BOA will be filled with nothing but opposing fans before the seats are ever empty. I remember this club ranking top 5 in revenue (how with the poo product I will never know) for years. 

• Pie 1