• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are seeing the end of Cam's career

Hayden Panettiere

Just now, tgrfan01 said:

found one..you are a bigot if you say cam didnt play well today.

Yeah, reading comprehension is tough buddy.  Didn’t say Cam played well, but many posters are conveniently forgetting how Cam played past two games, and all of the circumstances around this game (and the previous two).  Nobody played well today, Cam included.  To act like this is all Cam’s fault is a joke though

• Flames 1
  • Poo 1

he's supposed to learn to be humble from the patriots incident but i think he's just saying that when i see him constantly drawing attention to himself at every chance he gets.

these celebrations really make him look like an idiot. can he go one game without any type of excessive celebration?

i have his jersey and i like him at the QB position and was happy he got resigned. but one thing I can never stand is his celebration. God chill the fug out with that poo. 

you can celebrate all you want when you start winning. until then, don't fuging do it. it makes you and the whole organization and its fanbase look like an idiot when we end up losing by large decifit.

2 hours ago, 1ch1ban said:

he's supposed to learn to be humble from the patriots incident but i think he's just saying that when i see him constantly drawing attention to himself at every chance he gets.

these celebrations really make him look like an idiot. can he go one game without any type of excessive celebration?

i have his jersey and i like him at the QB position and was happy he got resigned. but one thing I can never stand is his celebration. God chill the fug out with that poo. 

you can celebrate all you want when you start winning. until then, don't fuging do it. it makes you and the whole organization and its fanbase look like an idiot when we end up losing by large decifit.

Yep, were truly back to the Panthers good old days now. This post could very easily be circa 2013. 😂

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

12 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

Yeah, reading comprehension is tough buddy.  Didn’t say Cam played well, but many posters are conveniently forgetting how Cam played past two games, and all of the circumstances around this game (and the previous two).  Nobody played well today, Cam included.  To act like this is all Cam’s fault is a joke though

i did read the person used the word "bigoted" for anyone criticizing cam..we are back on the you cant say the qb sucked bandwagon because cam

4 hours ago, stirs said:

Cam is great

Cam is perfect

Everyone else made him look bad.

I will never criticize Cam.

Hope this helps my standing here, even though I did not criticize Cam

Kyle Allen Teddy Bridgewater Sam Darnold all of them have had their share or excuses some more some less. Newton may get a little more leeway given his history but most people are aware of realities. I had wished mentalities like the above would change with time but I guess not and that's a bummer. Fear not though one day he will be gone again and you will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. For some that's all that matters and can even ease the sting of losing.

• Flames 3

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Kyle Allen Teddy Bridgewater Sam Darnold all of them have had their share or excuses some more some less. Newton may get a little more leeway given his history but most people are aware of realities. I had wished mentalities like the above would change with time but I guess not and that's a bummer. Fear not though one day he will be gone again and you will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. For some that's all that matters and can even ease the sting of losing.

understand you do not

just trying not to get banned like others for their criticisms

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Put whoever you want behind center and you will get similar results.

sam Darnold:  sucks but is somewhat capable of functioning in an NFL offense.  He was under center and sucked, threw interceptions,  got sacked and ran for his life.

Cam:  not MVP level anymore but clearly better than Darnold .  Threw interceptions got sacked and ran for his life.

Put MVP Aaron Rodgers or Watson under center and he may fare marginally better but he will most likely throw interceptions, get sacked and run for his life.  Will also get pissed complain to media and demand a trade.  

QB is not the limiting factor on this offense.   It’s OL and play calling.  

Disclaimer for the Cam police:  no I am not saying Sam=Cam or that Cam sucks or is washed up.  Just saying he can’t fix this situation.   

• Pie 1