• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC out for the Year

ncfan

9 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

You understand what the job of a RB is, right?

He's had less than 150 rushes in the last two years - he's been on IR 3 times in that period and played 10 games out of a possible 33.

He's fragile at this point. 

Overused him till the point that he is broken. Same old NFL story.

Then we double down by making him the highest paid RB in the NFL. How are those CMC and Kamara contracts looking now?

• Pie 1

I told yall. Cmc demised started with Ron. He ran Cmc into the ground. Trying to make him run inside all the time when really just too small and just bc he was successful somewhat they continued and so did this regime bc we have never had good coaches but amateurs who come and get generational talent and build their careers off of them and make the talent short lived a battering ram but never really live up to their full potential. Until panthers stop investing in rookie coaches never get a SB. No matter how much talent once you face a match up ( Denver) the coaches are the deciding factor. I know alot of you say oh Cam didn't  jump on the ball that's  why we lost the SB. That's not true our coaches never got on the bus. They relied on the pure talent of this team and drive. They couldn't  solve a problem that simple Huddlers  saw and it is the same today.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I am honestly really starting to lose interest in the sport of football altogether. Rigged games, players suffering career changing injuries, greedy ass league. Just tired of it

I still love the game and will watch a good matchup, like yesterday's Packers-Rams game shaped up, but I was done with it by halftime.

But I've become far more interested in hockey as a fast-moving sport with few clock stops and relatively few rules, not to mention a much easier salary cap structure to understand. I always enjoyed the game, but a Carolina Hurricanes experience a couple years ago really tipped the scale for me. 

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 4