• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson headed to injured reserve

SgtJoo

I expect the defense to play better now at least.  Washington laid the blueprint on how to beat us, and one of the biggest tenets of it was to attack Donte in the passing game.  He was horrible the last two weeks, and I'm sure Sunday was his last game as a Panther.

Also, the ghost of Hurney still wanders the halls of Mint St. apparently...  Amazing how all these mystery injuries go from barely noticed or not mentioned to season-ending in two days time.  Pathetic.

10 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I expect the defense to play better now at least.  Washington laid the blueprint on how to beat us, and one of the biggest tenets of it was to attack Donte in the passing game.  He was horrible the last two weeks, and I'm sure Sunday was his last game as a Panther.

Also, the ghost of Hurney still wanders the halls of Mint St. apparently...  Amazing how all these mystery injuries go from barely noticed or not mentioned to season-ending in two days time.  Pathetic.

Teams that can run the ball effectively can pretty much impose their will on us.

I'm not sure Jackson being out makes a difference on that front one way or the other.

• Pie 1