• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fire Joe Brady

GOAT

3 minutes ago, SgtJoo said:

Lmfao 

But, to play devil's advocate there, while it may be hard to run with those lopsided scores, the games got that way because he wasn't generating any production with the offense he was trying to run before the games got out of hand.  He was just bad.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

TBH, this moves feels a lot like bringing Cam back, in that I suspect it was pushed for by Tepper.  I also mention that because I am now of the mind that it's starting to feel like we either have to win out or maybe only lose one for Rhule to keep his job at this point.  JMO...

• Pie 3

Yet everybody blamed Teddy for last year. Got mad when he said they didn't really practice end zone work. Said he threw the coaches under the bus. 

Meanwhile, Teddy is poised to have a career year with an actual NFL coaching staff. Still has his team in the playoff hunt.

Ya'll are a dumpster fire.

• Poo 1

Just now, Soul Rebel said:

Def the fall guy for a HC who's seat is getting hotter by the week.

To be fair, Brady's OL and QBs have been downright awful since he got here and CMC has missed 18 games during this regime's rein. OL has been passed over in both drafts and they went dumpster diving with Erving and Elflein in FA. 

However, Brady has rarely shown an ability to adjust and his schemes don't look like they've translated well to the NFL. Much the way McDaniels' success was hung on the GOAT and Belichick, I wonder how much of Joe Brady's "brilliance" was a byproduct of the LSU program.

Tbf McDaniels looks pretty good this year and I'm not sure if he was play calling last year but the offense with Cam looked decent given how weak it was at many positions (at least outside cams covid period)... Brady really hasn't done anything yet outside a great year on a crazy stacked college team...

• Pie 1

Just now, gruffmusic said:

Yet everybody blamed Teddy for last year. Got mad when he said they didn't really practice end zone work. Said he threw the coaches under the bus. 

Meanwhile, Teddy is poised to have a career year with an actual NFL coaching staff. Still has his team in the playoff hunt.

How's it going Teddy?

• Pie 6

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But, to play devil's advocate there, while it may be hard to run with those lopsided scores, the games got that way because he wasn't generating any production with the offense he was trying to run before the games got out of hand.  He was just bad.

This has been my thinking. We win almost every game this year with just an average offense that doesn’t make stupid mistakes. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, gruffmusic said:

Don't disagree about the Panthers being crap but a career year for teddy is still low tier starter.  He was right about the coaches, but im glad he's gone.