• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown’s thoughts

ncfan

Welp, add Derrick Brown to the list of pansy ass crybabies that keep revealing themselves from within.

And to be clear, that has nothing to do with physical size or strength.  Dude is mentally weak and a bitch for taking that route...  he knows that poo isn't the same, it's just yet another peek into the mindset that is pervasive in this locker room - pass the buck and blame someone else.

And I remember them trying to hype dude up as a high-character guy, son of a police officer, and all that garbage...  smh.

He should just do himself a favor and get off social for awhile.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Eh, I get it but guys like Tyrann Mathieu (who I personally think is a bit of a thin-skinned b....) were clamoring about KC fans being the worst in the NFL and "one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports" and they seem to have turned it around.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/10/30/tyrann-mathieu-says-chiefs-may-have-one-of-the-most-toxic-fan-bases

Yeah, the Chiefs had the staff and players to turn it around.  This team?  Pffffft, that's a different story.

This is a really, really bad take from Brown. An incredibly small, and shallow thing to say. Reeks of weakness. 

Big year for Brown next season. He needs to focus on getting better because he is looking more and more like a swing and miss from the Panthers talent evaluation. 

• Pie 4

I was so glad we drafted this guy but like everyone else on our roster, he's regressing on the field and like everyone else on our roster not named Cam Newton or Sam Darnold he seems to be unable to take accountability for it and wants to shift blame elsewhere.

Hmmm... wonder if there might be a coaching/leadership issue?

• Pie 3

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I remember you guys crucifying me, absolutely crucifying me for being negative about this pick.   Defensive tackles are a motherfuging dime a dozen and of course we get one in the top 10 that doesnt even rush the passer

He really didn’t make much of an impact in college either. Could have had a staple OT or a game changing WR but Rhule was obsessed with building up the defense. 5.5 career sacks in college!

3 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, the Chiefs had the staff and players to turn it around.  This team?  Pffffft, that's a different story.

Right, and I'm not at all saying Rhule and co. are equivalent to Reid, but rather that athletes can be social media divas in lots of situations. 

• Pie 1