• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Old friend of ours hurt

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope he's alright. Knowing what we know about our coaching staff now, a lot of the harsh feelings I had about him throwing them under the bus have faded considerably.

Turns out Teddy was right.  I still don't think he's a franchise guy but man he looks a lot better in light of this year's train wreck.

Hope he recovers s oon

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

He's out of the hospital today and in concussion protocol. Was moving my brother out of his old house and into his new one when it happened. Lots of concerned people here locally, and just been listening to people that know anything. So far everyone thinks he's going to fully recover and be okay, but so scary to see something happen like that. 

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope he's alright. Knowing what we know about our coaching staff now, a lot of the harsh feelings I had about him throwing them under the bus have faded considerably.

13 hours ago, mav1234 said:

Turns out Teddy was right.  I still don't think he's a franchise guy but man he looks a lot better in light of this year's train wreck.

Hope he recovers s oon

I don't think many thought he was outright wrong, myself included; Rhule showed plenty of weakness last year. His public handling of things came across as petty, which seemingly contradicted his rep as a professional and/or leader, especially after he spent a season passing the blame on to everyone else.

With respect to the injury you don't want to see that for anyone. With his history of concussions, 2 diagnosed this season alone, it may be time for serious thought about his future.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1