• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Sunday - a likely reality for us Cam stans

CRA

Just now, Silent Majority said:

I'm saying they should just give him the ball and let him drive to the hoop in an isolation play....wait this isn't basketball? There are 11 damn people on the field. You people with this goofy ass narrative ALWAYS omit the details in an effort to make it sound like an intelligent argument, while squeezing in your bs agenda.

Not what I'm saying at all, but thank you for playing.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

From today...

It's not all that farfetched to read between the lines of those statements and see "Hey, thanks for everything...See ya later" 😕

Definitely putting out those “So excited to coach Cam Newton!” vibes from Rhule circa early 2020.

i.e. In other words, hypocrisy and lies.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I fuging hate matt rhule.  Straight up.

Approaching this from the coldheartedly realistic side...

It's not Matt Rhule's job to give Cam Newton a proper sendoff or to make his fans happy. We sh-t all over Ron Rivera for trying to give older players storybook endings, and rightly so.

Rhule's job is to win professional football games, and if benching Cam Newton is the best way to do that, he'd be thoroughly justified in doing so.

That's a perfectly valid argument...

...with one major flaw 😕

Matt Rhule has shown quite clearly that he doesn't really know how to win professional football games, so why should we trust his judgment on this decision anymore than we trust it on others?

Me? I'm no professional but of it were my ass on the line, I'd keep Newton as the starter through the rest of the season.

Course, if it were my ass on the line, I'd like to think I wouldn't have hired a college coaching staff to do a professional job 😕

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, gofightwin said:

We will win the Saints game and lose 3 spots in the draft because that's what we do. 

Oh no. The Panthers will not beat the Saints 

If  you think Payton isn’t fuming over the Covid inspired beat down in charlotte, you would be mistaken. 

they will physically pound the panthers  into the ground in NO

count on it  

I hope Rhule starts his boy Sam Darnold. Cam has taken enough of a beating fir his sorry ass 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 3

I think Cam needs to be back next season especially if there is a new coaching staff. Cam can obviously still contribute. He’s a leader and a calming presence. They needed him to get through this season without killing each other. He would be a good influence on the young players and a rookie QB just like he was on Mac Jones. What do we expect? Sam Darnold to mentor a rookie??? LOL!!! I’d rather have a former MVP who had been to a Super Bowl doing that, thank you. 

“Shake off the rust”? Sam is just “rusty”?! Yeah, and the Titanic is “slightly unseaworthy”.  What a fuging moron Rhule is. Cam may not be what he once was, but at least he can put some points on the board. With Sam, the Panthers struggle to manage even a few first downs a game. Jesus Christ this coaching staff has to go.