• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Yeah like throw a terrible pick on the first play of the game bad...true story.
    • Maybe it's just me but I think the team plays a lot better if Young sits because players know when a guy is not ready so I'm sure most the team knew by game 3 of the Young era they was not going to be much. Imagine a soon to be FA knowing that your next job depends on a over his head rookie making the team look good so everyone don't think all players on the worst team stink. Coaches always say the best will play no matter your draft spot then they turn around and put in a guy that is clearly not ready, how would you feel knowing you don't have much of a chance. WRs got a raw deal last season everyone wants to blame them but there was plenty of times they where open just didnt get the ball or all the WRs running the same curl routes over and over all season because the coaches didn't trust Young so it made everyone look bad because the D knew what was coming...
    • Frank? What game did Sam Darnold play over his entire time in Carolina where he look remotely as good as Daltons one game against Seattle? Name one. Not even stats wise, with a much better supporting cast. Agree Bryce needs to play better. The oline needs to be better. The receivers need to be better. The TEs need to be better. The running backs need to be better. The scheme and playcalling need to be better. Yet, some are hung up on one player not elevating all those weaknesses. But you're right, barring injuries, we'll know more by November-ish.