• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Stevemary32 said:

I want to establish I am not a fan of either QB.    But, why put Cam in after the long pass play.   Is it to give himself a Superman moment.  Defense knew he was running from the 10.  Then, he could not get it in.   So, they put Sam in for 1 play.   Would not give him 3 plays.   Defense knew a pass was coming.   So, we had no chance to score.  Setting up both QBs to fail.  

Yeah if it was 4th and 1-3 yards I get it, but either way it just makes the play call obvious to the Bucs. 

Darnold hate is due to him being a bust from the jets who sees ghosts, flashes sometimes but still sees ghosts here. Plus the horrid trade to bring him here. Having him replace our greatest player ever and forcing a second ugly divorce incoming.

all that equals up to hate on Darnold. Not hard to understand.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Stevemary32 said:

I want to establish I am not a fan of either QB.    But, why put Cam in after the long pass play.   Is it to give himself a Superman moment.  Defense knew he was running from the 10.  Then, he could not get it in.   So, they put Sam in for 1 play.   Would not give him 3 plays.   Defense knew a pass was coming.   So, we had no chance to score.  Setting up both QBs to fail.  

But that's just further evidence of how inept and outmatched this staff is...  and believe me, Fhule is not putting Cam in to give him a great "moment."  He has scapegoated and poo on Cam at almost every turn...  so putting him in there is strictly strategic, which again shows you how stupid the staff is because the defense knew exactly what we were doing every play - so I agree. They are setting not just the QBs up to fail, but the entire offense.  It's pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

You hate a guy because he is bad at being an NFL QB?  Gesh dude, you might need to be on xanax, smoke a little weed to calm your nerves.  

No I hate him because he is on our team and he is a bad QB. But you go ahead an show your support for his sorry ass. Screw Darnold and Screw Rhule for playing his sorry ass.