• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Erving vs Christensen

ncfan

Hold on, Erving was a first round talent!!!  He should just "be" better!?

I figure we're stuck with Matt for at least next season, so he'd better figure out that players are more than draft positions and numbers.

I hold zero hope for 2022 with Rhule at the helm, but at least Christensen wasn't complete dog poo.  The rest of the line...

14 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

Would bring me joy for him to pan out and looks solid in these last two starts. Gives more abilty to trade down and take Linderbaum, Green, or Ikwonu to help sure up the inside. I like Cross but if answer is already here that would be such a blessing.

The way BC was handled is one of the reasons Rhule has caused so much animosity among the fans. Christensen should have been starting at LT (or dare I say it...a guard position) by at least mid-season. We would have been able to to see whether or not he could be counted on to hold down one of the positions. Then we could go into the off-season knowing exactly which position(s) to address. Now, we still really don't know what he have. I don't know if a 3 game sample at season's end is enough to make a sound decision on the LT spot. But, if he plays well to end the season, I'd focus on the interior lineman in the draft after seeing how we were man handled by Tampa yesterday (and all season for that matter)

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 1

Out of all of Rhule's blunders ans mismanagement of the roster, his handling of the OL infuriates me the most. It's almost like he doesn't even watch the game tape so he has no idea how bad the guys are that he keeps trotting out there. BC should have been starting long ago. I may be wrong but I feel pretty sure that Brown could hold up better at guard than dudes like Miller and Jordan and Daley. 

• Pie 1