• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

I was a fan long before Robby and Rhule came to town but I'm not sure I'm gonna make it though them. Tepper is running this bitch into the ground. We were always a mediocre franchise but we occasionally flirted with greatness. It's been down, down, down in a burning ring of dumpster fire ever since Tepper bought this thing.

• Pie 2

Well, considering most people WASN'T booing Sam but were actually booing the DECISION by Rhule to pull Cam and send out Sam at that moment. The timing of it was horrible because it came off of the interception in the previous drive so it felt like Rhule was just waiting for any fug up to replace Cam on the field. Rhule completely failed at playing the "Multi-QB" system and didn't even attempt to use each QB at moments where their strengths would excel. Even the announcers (Mostly Mark Sanchez) were talking about and questioning Rhule decisions of when he decided to use each QB.

3 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I liked Robbie before this interview and I like him even more now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I agree with him. Keep Pounding used to mean we always have your back too. 

Enjoy.

Let me copy and paste what you said but the COMPLETE OPPOSITE :

I was just meh on Robbie before this interview but now I just dislike him now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I think he should SHUT THE F*CK UP. 

Robbie, who is basically(like Sam) stealing money from us now, shouldn't be attacking us fans for voicing our displeasure for sh*tty play.  

Your JOB...no...scratch that...Your PROFESSION is as an NFL WIDE RECEIVER in the NFL.  

You are paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to play a f*cking game while taking hard-earned money from fans who work sh*tty 9-to-5 jobs earning that money.  

All we want is for our money that we invested...IN YOU..to result in success.   

But when you're not giving us a positive return on our investment, does Robby really believe we would just blindly continue to cheer like we were programmed robots or some sh*t? 

No.  We won't 'cause we are human and we *WILL* Boo when HE Sucks and when the Team sucks.

That does not make us Fake Fans....that makes us FANS, Period.      

So kiss my ass, Robbie.    You Fake NFL Player.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • The D 1
  • Flames 2

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, much like our coach, some of our players seemed to have picked up the habit of blaming everyone else for their failures.

Erving, Anderson, etc.

Quite the "culture" they are creating.

If there's one good thing about Sam (probably the only good thing as a QB) in comparison to the rest of our players, it's that he does not seem to ever have the habit of blaming everyone else for their failures.

Wish the other players would stop pointing the fingers at other people and start pointing it at themselves.

• Beer 2
  • The D 1