• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddit user says he has an “uncle that works for the team” and Rhule will be fired

FuFuLamePoo

7 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

Everybody in the huddle is about to be forming LLCs

I’ll call mine “Lil’ Process LLC” and expect my money to grow a 1,000% even if no one can see it. I figure it’ll take me 7 years to achieve those returns because that’s how long it took Jay-Z to be an overnight success. 

@Mr. Scot my earlier "believe" question was driven by my belief that "time with family and friends" absolutely was not the driver of Luke's departure from the scouting/staff functions he had...

...but rather, an early indication of dysfunction inside Rhule's organization. (as pointed out at the time)

Cannot remember the name of the other guy/coach who had been with Rhule for 10+ years and departed with no legit explanation but do seem to remember some "internal friction" speculation that seems analogous to some of the info presented about Rhule in the reddit thread...

...point being, were Luke and un-named Coach actually canary's in the coal mine and signalling some serious dysfunction internally?

Post-Script:  As per the other now-locked thread, that Luke would (a) watch camp from outside the hedges and (b) watch a game from the cheap seats in the stands sends a clear signal that he's either (c) not welcome, or (d) has z-e-r-o interest in being associated with the current administration.

Your thoughts?

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The thread was locked cuz you bumped a 5 month old thread like a moron 

So what?

Is there a hard deadline on "bumping threads"?  If so, what is it?

Are you stalking me?  Seems odd you'd reply in under 10 seconds...

Edited by SizzleBuzz

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

@Mr. Scot my earlier "believe" question was driven by my belief that "time with family and friends" absolutely was not the driver of Luke's departure from the scouting/staff functions he had...

...but rather, an early indication of dysfunction inside Rhule's organization. (as pointed out at the time)

Cannot remember the name of the other guy/coach who had been with Rhule for 10+ years and departed with no legit explanation but do seem to remember some "internal friction" speculation that seems analogous to some of the info presented about Rhule in the reddit thread...

...point being, were Luke and un-named Coach actually canary's in the coal mine and signalling some serious dysfunction internally?

Post-Script:  As per the other now-locked thread, that Luke would (a) watch camp from outside the hedges and (b) watch a game from the cheap seats in the stands sends a clear signal that he's either (c) not welcome, or (d) has z-e-r-o interest in being associated with the current administration.

Your thoughts?

Would you stick around for a total rebuild after the team switched to a 3-4 scheme (per the owners request) that doesn’t favor your skill set all the while having major concussion concerns???   Not to mention having enough Ms in the bank to live comfortably for damn ever. 

11 minutes ago, CBDellinger said:

Would you stick around for a total rebuild after the team switched to a 3-4 scheme (per the owners request) that doesn’t favor your skill set all the while having major concussion concerns???   Not to mention having enough Ms in the bank to live comfortably for damn ever. 

Yeah I think Kuechly was just ready to go. It was the end of an era, new system, new coach, plus his concussion history. We really don’t know how severe his were.

I’m pretty sure Dan Morgan used to concuss himself by just brushing his hair towards the end.

Edited by Cdparr7
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:14 AM, chknwing said:

makes no sense to wait to the end of the year when you could be interviewing canidates now.  if he was going to be fired he would have been already.

My counterargument to this is: Tepper fired Rivera midseason last time. He REALLY doesn't want to become the Browns. We wants to become the Steelers. Steelers a.) rarely fire and hire new coaches and B.) he doesn't want a reputation of a middling team that fires it's coach mid year 

also think about it, bears, vikings , raiders and maybe the giants are all going to fire their coaches. they haven't yet, why not? 

Jags only fired urban bc they had to 

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 2

20 minutes ago, SOJA said:

also think about it, bears, vikings , raiders and maybe the giants are all going to fire their coaches. they haven't yet, why not? 

Yeah this whole “new black Monday” thing turned out to be a flop. My guess is that teams are still gonna hold onto the same timeline as year prior with coaching hires.

• Pie 2

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah this whole “new black Monday” thing turned out to be a flop. My guess is that teams are still gonna hold onto the same timeline as year prior with coaching hires.

They are all just waiting on the first one to fall (other than Meyer everyone seen that coming)