• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reddit user says he has an “uncle that works for the team” and Rhule will be fired

FuFuLamePoo

2 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Does peppers still work for the team? I remember some guy on here back in early 2017 was related to him and called him coming to Carolina when no one was even thinking that was possible. It's possible he might know a little something. 

That’s sigchi. He left awhile ago after people trashed him for telling what he heard. He wasn’t related to peppers he knew someone who is related.

• Pie 3

Just now, NJPanthers12 said:

Lol literally responded to a comment where you type the words “you think it’s the media job to get a coach fired?” I mean I feel like that’s pretty clear to why it had to do with you. 

the other guy responded to my post saying it was the media's job. I didn't know what he was talking about or what it had to do with me. I was asking if that is what he meant. Still has nothing to do with me.

29 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

You think it's the media's job to get a coach fired? Ok....

I think it’s the media’s job to report the truth of how poorly he’s doing. John Ellis is about the only one doing that. The media doesn’t mind making money off of ad-views but for whatever reason are terrified to write an article on just how much of a clown show this organization has been for two years. They are too busy being distracted by this Cam honeymoon to realize this franchise is in danger of being set back 10 years. I don’t really give a crap about Brian Burns thinking he’s spider man, or Stanley McGlover being his brother (he was awful). I don’t care about how many tackles Jeremy Chinn got when we got blown out. I care about how overwhelmed this coaching staff is.

And you should care too because our fanbase gets over run every week in it’s own stadium by visiting fans. Roaring Riot my ass, more like let me send you some buttons and stickers and collect the membership dues. 

• Pie 3

16 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

the other guy responded to my post saying it was the media's job. I didn't know what he was talking about or what it had to do with me. I was asking if that is what he meant. Still has nothing to do with me.

And sorry, I know it doesn’t have anything to do with you that wasn’t meant to be projected at you. You have a lot more connections than the rest of us do. Our stadium and fanbase is a shell of itself.