• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 FA List

Michael G

2 hours ago, Michael G said:

H. Reddick (OLB)       11. F. Luvu (LB)                                   

S. Gilmore (CB)  

Z. Gonzalez (K)        

D. Jones (DT)            

J. Jansen (LS)

That's who I'd aim for above all else. 

Maybe throw in zylstra for ST purposes.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Michael G said:

We have a ton of players out of contract next year. Here is the list according to over the cap.

1. H. Reddick (OLB)       11. F. Luvu (LB)                   21. P. Walker (QB)                  

2. S. Gilmore (CB)         12. J. Stanford (LB)            22. M. Haynes (OLB/DE)   

3. M. Paradis (C)           13. R. Melvin (CB)               23. J. Carter, Jr. (LB)

4. C. Newton (QB)        14. Z. Gonzalez (K)              24. M. Panasiuk (DT)        

5. D. Jones (DT)            15. A. Abdullah (RB/KR)      25. G. Ricci (TE/FB)         

6. J. Burris (S)               16. Alex Erickson (WR/PR)  26. A. Parker (WR)      

7. T. Scott (OL)              17. Lachlan Edwards (P)     27. F. Herron (DT/DE)                  

8. J. Jansen (LS)           18. S. Chandler (S)              28. R. Bonnafon (RB)           

9. D. Jackson (CB)        19. B. Zylstra (WR)          

10. J. Miller (RG)            20. I. Thomas (TE) 

I feel that very few of these guys should be brought back and I worry we won't have the cap space to pay the ones on the list we should bring back. Who should we bring back if possible...Which of the guys would you make a priority.

Let Reddick go. Get 3rd rd comp in 2023

Let Jackson go. Get ~4th rd comp in 2023

Resign Gilmore for 2 yr - 8 mil per max. If he wants more, move on. 

Resign Luvu, Gonzalez, Jansen (if he doesn’t want to retire), Abdullah, and Carter (if he’s willing to sign as a depth piece). 

Sign Trubisky to compete with Darnold. 

Edited by ECHornet
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Only Reddick, Luvu, and Zylstra are worth keeping, IMO. Jackson isn't worth close to what he'll be asking for and Gilmore is a luxury we can't afford at this stage.

Cam depends on how the coaching situation plays out. 

With how young the Secondary is Gilmore could be more then a luxury.. With Horn, Henderson and Taylor all under 23.. Having a vet with Gilmore experience could help in the long run..

• Pie 2