• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"FIRE RHULE" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ivan The Awesome

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

I see a lot of youngins in there too. Good to see. The future looks good. 

The only people who are critical of this are the classic "wine and cheese" old Panthers/UNC crowd.

We want fans engaged enough to care if our coach is good or bad and to act accordingly. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

7 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I know we weren't happy with Rivera at the end, but I don't remember this level of vitriol towards him. This is just getting downright bad.  

Even early on when he was struggling - Rivera's teams in 11/12 played better near the end of the season. Additionally - Ron didn't consistently insult the intelligence of the fan base by making proclamations that what he was doing is "1,000 percent working" and he also didn't constantly throw players under the bus. Ron was also accountable for himself unlike Rhule - who constantly blames others as opposed to himself. Ron was genuine while Rhule is a phony & out of touch with reality. 

• Pie 1