• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr Tepper

ladypanther

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

This is not about a coach who needs a 3rd year to get his guys. This is about a coach who is not NFL ready.  Rhule and his staff are out coached every game.  Other teams  make adjustments,  they cannot  counter.  Look at the 3rd qtr stats.  Those stats are not about players they are about coaching.   The decisions made or not made about the Oline in itself shows a lack of judgement about pro personnel.  There is no progress from year 1 to year 2.  Make a bold decision ( I hear you have brass balls) and get a new coaching staff to lead this team.  And just a  thought...the traditional GM/coach model  has worked pretty well over time.   Cut your losses  and get your fanbase back and get us excited. (Also...please do not abandon our Keep Pounding mantra...it is who we are.)

Completely agree.  The third quarter stats themself are alarming.  Peyton Manning and others have said that there isn’t enough time to make too many adjustments during only a 15 minute halftime, so the fact that we are getting out-coached so severely right after halftime is truly horrific. 

• Flames 1

I actually have less questions about Rhules coaching and more about his personnel decisions.

Its obvious he can construct a drive. We’ve had a good game plan every opening drive of our games. But we haven’t shown we can adjust on the fly. And I think part of that is his stubbornness in believing it’s going work with guys like Darnold and Miller, and BC at guard.

If you were really trying to win you would put your monster in Deonte Brown at guard and evaluate BC at LT. And then start Cam because he is in fact the best pocket passer on the roster and the best this franchise has ever had. But Rhule buys into his own BS and outside narratives about QB1 and would rather lose than admit his method needs adjustment. 

really was odd to chain a GM to a coach…the GM should have input on that…and not the GM you’re going to fire. what sense does that even make?

the amount of control over the GM a coach with no NFL experience has is also a head scratcher

really an ass backwards way to do things, i just don’t understand it at all

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, NAS said:

Tepper can't believe he's been taken for a ride by this used car salesmen.  He must be truly embarrassed

Agreed.

That man has absolutely no idea how to own an NFL team.  Absolutely none.

If I had been "sold" by Marty Hurney, Ron Rivera, and Matt Rhule, I don't think I could show my face in the building.

May as well have bought the Golden Gate from that homeless guy on that last trip to San Fran.