• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rizzuti sums up goal line decision on point

top dawg

Yeah it was dumb but frankly I’m glad Cam didn’t go in hindsight. It’s an affront on Cams legacy to make him a gadget QB or simply a short yardage player. At least on this team. 

He should have started the game. Cam is just simply better. He’s the best QB and the better passer. Wasting all this time and assets with Sam is just so strange. I get giving a raw talent a second chance but time and time again his flaws are the worst ones you want to see. 

Rhule didn’t really care about winning the game because he started Sam. He wanted Sam to get his layup short passes to Chubba so he could get his 9/9 and maybe one solid 3rd down throw so he could take it to Tepper and say “Hey Boss look things are improving.”

• Beer 2

I was optimistic when Rhule was hired...I was so ready for a new, fresh approach that I fell for the misdirection, while he ushered Cam out the door. Fast forward to them bringing Cam back and I was elated, but watching Rhule blatantly disrespect and throw subtle jabs at Cam while he's continuing to push his favorites in Sam and PJ has really soured my mood. Cam is my favorite Panther of all-time and Rhule will always be the ass hat the ended Cam's tenure with the Panthers in the most disrespectful way TWICE. Don't let me catch you hustling across the crosswalk, Rhule, because you ain't going to make it.

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

• Beer 1
  • The D 2

51 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

It was as equally disrespectful as it was stupid from a football standpoint.

Even putting Cam in for 1 handoff to a TE or whatever was disrespectful. I do agree Rhule is trying to force his decisions into success. Like running Chuba who is super average on 80% of the preseason drives, then they pick up Abdullah off the street with no knowledge of the playbook and it's basically a wash. I still don't understand why he wants to force a couple of guys into success and at the same time not accept the fact that BC and Deonte Brown were better options on OL all year long. I've had some crazy bosses that just didn't like certain people for no particular reason before tho so maybe he's just that kinda person, or so stubborn and in his own ego he can't accept admitting being wrong even if it's to the detriment of the team

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Even putting Cam in for 1 handoff to a TE or whatever was disrespectful. I do agree Rhule is trying to force his decisions into success. Like running Chuba who is super average on 80% of the preseason drives, then they pick up Abdullah off the street with no knowledge of the playbook and it's basically a wash. I still don't understand why he wants to force a couple of guys into success and at the same time not accept the fact that BC and Deonte Brown were better options on OL all year long. I've had some crazy bosses that just didn't like certain people for no particular reason before tho so maybe he's just that kinda person, or so stubborn and in his own ego he can't accept admitting being wrong even if it's to the detriment of the team

He’s a trash coach that’s why. Surrounding himself with Baylor/Temple products is an embarrassment.   Robbie Anderson yesterday putting blame at the QB’s (which yes Darnold sucks), but also having an outrageous drop average, is an immediate cuttable offense.  This franchise has turned into a joke under Rhule.  It won’t be done until he’s gone

• Beer 2