• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper showing his COWARDICE

SuperBowlBound

59 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I view the lack of a press conference where he says Rhule is retuning as a good thing because it means nothing is set in stone imho...

Read some rumblings that he doesn’t wanna get boxed in and he might be putting out feelers for other coaches. If it’s a lateral move he’ll stick with rhule, if there’s someone better he’ll move on kind of thing. “Fluid situation.”  I’m not getting my hopes up tho

Edited by TheRumGone

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Read some rumblings that he doesn’t wanna get boxed in and he might be putting out feelers for other coaches. If it’s a lateral move he’ll stick with rhule, if there’s someone better he’ll move on kind of thing. I’m not getting my hopes up tho

True…I’m just trying to stay positive with the view no news is good news.

3 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Read some rumblings that he doesn’t wanna get boxed in and he might be putting out feelers for other coaches. If it’s a lateral move he’ll stick with rhule, if there’s someone better he’ll move on kind of thing. “Fluid situation.”  I’m not getting my hopes up tho

If that's true, who's evaluating what "better" means?  If it's Tepper making the call, I don't expect it to turn out any better than last time.

3 hours ago, RJK said:

He’s not being a coward lol. Tepper has no obligations to you or anyone else other than the commissioner. It’s HIS team. He OWNS it. I disagree with his decisions so far but he doesn’t owe me any explanation about what he’s doing with his property 

He has an obligation to Panthers fans if he expects to keep any.

47 minutes ago, top dawg said:

He has an obligation to Panthers fans if he expects to keep any.

We'd be more obliged if he didn't turn our 25+yr old into an expansion squad again for his own merriment. It's not appreciated.

He was determined to take Carolina back to square one to the point of ditching KEEP POUNDING, Why? To orchestrate some glorious rise from the ashes? With Matthew Rhule?

This "rebuilding" isn't that at all. It's embarrassing. Tepper should be embarrassed. I'll give him props for opening the door to bringing Cam back, it was almost a nod to understanding where things started to go horribly wrong.