• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule is 0-7 against coaches fired this week.

Zod

There are so many potential coaches available/actualizing this year from Harbaugh, Bienemy, Hackett, Eferblus, O’Connell, Daboll, Flores, Peterson, to Leftwich…and we’re going to side into the junk pile and get scraps after firing Rhule too late.

• Flames 1

I really expected Rhule to be gone today, not sure why I was holding on to that hope, but I was.  Guess its time to embrace the suck now.  'It is what it is' would be a far more accurate motto for this organization than 'Keep Pounding'

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

What are we going to do, hand over the team to his personal ball washer Fitts? There isn't anyone in house that is qualified to run a team, just a bunch of Hurney guys and a bunch of Rhule guys and they are all going no where. Ohh and Tepper who is even less qualifed than any of those people

Burn it all down. Hire a consultant like Colbert or continue to be a clown show. 

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What are we going to do, hand over the team to his personal ball washer Fitts? There isn't anyone in house that is qualified to run a team, just a bunch of Hurney guys and a bunch of Rhule guys and they are all going no where. Ohh and Tepper who is even less qualifed than any of those people

Burn it all down. Hire a consultant like Colbert or continue to be a clown show. 

I'd trust Dan Morgan with all of it.