• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have you ever hated this team more than right now?

hepcat

5 hours ago, Dory said:

That was the popular thinking before 11/11/2021

You're going to be wrong again. Cam will be back, Fitterer loves the guy.

Not sure if what Fitterer thinks really means anything in this Front Office though.  At this point it feels like he's there to fill out paperwork and keep a seat warm, while Rhule makes all the final decisions.

• Beer 1

The franchise belongs to the community. He owns rights that's all. We should run the team instead we're 25+yrs dedicated. The NFL didn't want the local group.....I was hopeful in the beginning. Too many mistakes though. A lot of flailing. Floundering. Expansion franchise stuff. We put arena talent up against NFL talent.

• Pie 2

HC is a joke, Tepper installed turf, tried to take away keep pounding, put in some ugly ass field level suites for opposing fans to eat breakfast in..Imagine being in the red zone and theres an eagles fan eating pancakes in a little cubicle in front of you. I guess Tepper will make his profits off adding MLS games and as many concerts as possible hence the turf and silence about the actual team/reason he got the stadium sold to him in the first place

• Pie 1

Some of you are light weights when it comes to this fan thing.  You hate the team because you don't like the coach or owner??

The coach thing shall pass..

What doesn't leave you is 2008 = 2 - 1000 yard rushers ..Smiity and Moose.. Best panther Oline.. Top defense.. top seed in the playoffs .. Hottest team in the league..  Jake throws 6 ints at Home!!

Literally sick and depressed for weeks...

2015 - Best Panther team ever!! Best Player on offense and Defense on the same team.. We destroyed everybody 15-1 regular season (seriously thought we were going to top the Dolphins undefeated season). ....In the playoffs the only team I had a fear about (Zona) we crushed them.. No Doubt in my mind we were going to win Superbowl 50.. I didn't think the game would be close.. I literally thought we won the harder game in the NFCC GAME!!..  We Lose.......

I'm telling you guys I'm a grown man but that night!! I went to bed in tears and force myself to sleep in the fetal position.. I was having stomach sickness for a week.. And didn't even know about the Cam postgame walkout until a month later because I couldn't watch, listen too are talk about football or sports in general.. I completely listen to nothing but music and watch movies for a month... 

That is hurt.. This BS will pass..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

8 hours ago, hepcat said:

I've always had a love/hate relationship with the Panthers but right now it's 100% hate and no love. I don't like anyone who works for the front office or coaching staff, I don't like most of the players, and I especially don't like the owner. 

What is there to be a fan of anymore? Bleak times.

I hate that I decided to take a month off from drinking. On top of that, I hate the Panthers, and I am highly considering defecting to the Chargers. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Some of you are light weights when it comes to this fan thing.  You hate the team because you don't like the coach or owner??

The coach thing shall pass..

What doesn't leave you is 2008 = 2 - 1000 yard rushers ..Smiity and Moose.. Best panther Oline.. Top defense.. top seed in the playoffs .. Hottest team in the league..  Jake throws 6 ints at Home!!

Literally sick and depressed for weeks...

2015 - Best Panther team ever!! Best Player on offense and Defense on the same team.. We destroyed everybody 15-1 regular season (seriously thought we were going to top the Dolphins undefeated season). ....In the playoffs the only team I had a fear about (Zona) we crushed them.. No Doubt in my mind we were going to win Superbowl 50.. I didn't think the game would be close.. I literally thought we won the harder game in the NFCC GAME!!..  We Lose.......

I'm telling you guys I'm a grown man but that night!! I went to bed in tears and force myself to sleep in the fetal position.. I was having stomach sickness for a week.. And didn't even know about the Cam postgame walkout until a month later because I couldn't watch, listen too are talk about football or sports in general.. I completely listen to nothing but music and watch movies for a month... 

That is hurt.. This BS will pass..

Seriously fellas I don't know what kinda of person this makes me.. But I can't remember a girl hurting me like the Panthers did Superbowl 50.. 2 to 3 year relationships that ended horribly for me and I can still talk to those ppl but can't rewatch Superbowl 50 ever....

I've lost family members and not been as distraught and incoherent as I was Superbowl 50 night!!!

Edited by WOW!!

13 hours ago, hepcat said:

I've always had a love/hate relationship with the Panthers but right now it's 100% hate and no love. I don't like anyone who works for the front office or coaching staff, I don't like most of the players, and I especially don't like the owner. 

I don't know about 'hate' but I am very disappointed and really indifferent about them. I think the indifference is what gets me the most. I know it's gonna be LONG LONG year until Rhule is gone and I don't want to deal with that crap.

I could never hate the Panthers. 

This situation is like your favorite niece is married to a jerk who treats her badly, kills her potential, talks badly about her and drives away anything of value she has. You know that someday she'll smarten up and kick the idiot to the curb, but until then there isn't much you can do except to wait it out.

• Flames 1

On 1/21/2022 at 2:58 PM, hepcat said:

You could have been a Jacksonville fan.  Atlanta Fan, etc.  keep the faith.