• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo hire is official

TN05

25 minutes ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Drama much?  He is a solid OC. Probably the best we could have done considering the circumstances. No top flight OC would come here.

Well there are 2 groups of drama in this situation.   The biggest group was going to be mad no matter who they picked.  The other group doesn't really understand that there arent going to be that many potential "sexy" coordinator picks without an entirely new coaching staff's.  Coordinators don't really make parallel moves so you are usually hiring someone that flamed out as a head coach or you're hiring a young gun inexperienced coach, and if they had brought in another young guy with limited experience then this place would have also molted down. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Best move Rhule could have made.. I wish he had the intelligence to do it 2 years ago to get somebody on the staff with NFL experience..

Coming into the league with the least experienced staff when you yourself have little to no experience is a reason Rhule is a failure and should be fired...

Rhule turned down the Jets job the year prior to his hire because the Jets wanted him to have a more experienced staff. Rhule said go fug yourself. Now he is trying to hire assistant coaches with experience, Rhule is so ignorant. 

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Just another Yankee being brought in to tell us how we don't do things right.

Problem Responding GIF by DAVE

Ive been wanting to say this since Rhule came. Plus I had a NY boss in NC, looked just like Rhule/Macadoo. I still hated when IBM came to the triangle and bought ALL yankees managers/leadership, killed all those "create jobs" BS. My boss was the rare polite ones same for one of best friends, but he was form Vermont.  

• Pie 1