• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers have a VERY good chance of being on Hard Knocks this year

TheSpecialJuan

51 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Rhule can talk. He's a natural salesman  Yeah put him on tv and he really will have tons of coaching options going forward. Only thing that could spoil that is if players are openly trashing him and which I doubt they will. By all appearances he has not lost the locker room. Those guys were still parroting him in the end of season conferences.

Well his twin brother that goes up and speaks at Panther pressers isn’t a natural salesman.   

that dude is a nervy, yammering, bullshit guy that can’t sell anything once questioned. 

1 hour ago, panthertime said:

Hard Knocks might have the lowest rated episodes of any shows if Panthers make an appearance.

Panthers are Not Ready for Prime Time. 

Disagree. People love watching train wrecks.

Hell, that's what half of the reality shows on TV are about in one form or another.

• Pie 1

Jets are the smarter play than Carolina and I don’t think it is close. 

They have a young QB they just drafted. 

and will be adding 2 more top 10 picks in the draft.  They also own 2 second round picks.    All 9 of their picks are in the top 5 rounds.  

That’s a lot of new good talent they could add and the rookies are often some of the best Hard Knock story lines. 

if the angle is young rebuilding team? Jets > Carolina.   We basically have a lame duck HC, one draft pick in the top 100 and Sam Darnold as our QB. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Jets are the smarter play than Carolina and I don’t think it is close. 

They have a young QB they just drafted. 

and will be adding 2 more top 10 picks in the draft.  They also own 2 second round picks.    All 9 of their picks are in the top 5 rounds.  

That’s a lot of new good talent they could add and the rookies are often some of the best Hard Knock story lines. 

Dan Campbell alone has more potential entertainment value than anybody with the Panthers.

Still, who knows? Stranger things have happened.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dan Campbell alone has more potential entertainment value than anybody with the Panthers.

Still, who knows? Stranger things have happened.

I disagree... If we draft a QB at 6 and don't have 4 new very above average starting lineman it could be a straight up sitcom/circus sh**show. I bet it would be hilarious to watch if you are a fan of any other team. I mean we have a clueless coaching staff that just added Ben freaking McAdoo, which he and Rhule are both known to have players hate them and not buy into their systems.