• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should ALL root for Joe Tiger King Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals

TheBigKat

I am rooting for this exciting team this weekend, they remind me SO MUCH of the 2003 Panthers. Exciting finishes, nobody taking them seriously, came out of nowhere and caught lightning in a bottle. 

Rooting for the Bengals solidifies my beliefs that one player CAN CHANGE the fortune of a Franchise. 

prior to his arrival, the Bengals had songs like this and epitomized being a league punching bag for nearly decades

They drafted Burrow, got Chase and now look at them

I have HOPE that this team can compete much quicker than we realize, it will take new coaching that use creativity in offense and it will take the Panthers pretty much luck to draft an heir apparent QB that can propel this franchise forward

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 7

There’s always HOPE if you can draft a franchise guy, but the problem is…. drafting that franchise guy. I mean just look at the Bengals. It took them 30 years to get that franchise guy. Look at the Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Bears, Redskins, etc. They haven’t been relevant for years because their franchises haven’t picked the QB. Here’s to hoping somehow our franchise gets it right soon. We need our next Cam! 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

There’s always HOPE if you can draft a franchise guy, but the problem is…. drafting that franchise guy. I mean just look at the Bengals. It took them 30 years to get that franchise guy. Look at the Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Bears, Redskins, etc. They haven’t been relevant for years because their franchises haven’t picked the QB. Here’s to hoping somehow our franchise gets it right soon. We need our next Cam! 

...not like they didnt try...

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Burrow is a stud but ultimately I think that OL will be their undoing. Their OL is low key every bit as bad as ours. They just have Joe Burrow and NFL caliber coaching.

Which is easier to find in FA or the draft, if your team spends the resources:

A. A competent Offensive line

B. A franchise QB

If you never try to draft your next franchise QB, then you probably will never have one.

• Pie 2